The Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place For Christian Music, For Everyone!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint of Virtue
Admin
Admin
Saint of Virtue

Male
Number of posts : 208

A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present Empty
PostSubject: A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present   A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 2:37 am

As I am posting this, I am still am sooo happy!

This is what happened:

Since it was New Year's Eve, we were watching the "HoneyMooners". And it was like this big marathon with all the episodes. Laugh Then, my dad called and after talking to my mom for a while, she came and told us what it was about, as we were curious what happened? And what we were told, was amazing!

My dad had a son, and he wasn't able to see him because of some domestic issues, (and no, he wasn't the one at falt). And it had been 24 years since he heard/saw him last. And guess who called him? I don't wanna tell! You probably guessed right! It was his son! So far things are going great between the two!

So this is the praise report I wanted to share with you all.
And this is the prayer:

Please pray that all things work together perfectly between the two!

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
https://newfounder.rpg-board.net
Jawz
Jawz

Female
Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present   A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 3:10 pm

THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!
i will definately pray that that works out!!!!!! Angel! Hallelujah!
Back to top Go down
Saint of Virtue
Admin
Admin
Saint of Virtue

Male
Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present   A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 9:39 pm

Thanks for praying, my dad is a bit nerovus about the whole situation. So if you could please pray for him, it would be appreciated! Bingo!
Back to top Go down
https://newfounder.rpg-board.net
helma

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present   A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present EmptyJune 14th 2010, 4:13 am

However, both VPUs are equipped with two shader units, making the Mobility Radeon 9700 a direct descendant of the desktop chip Radeon 9600 XT, alias the RV360.

The degree to which a notebook using the Mobility Radeon 9700 can come close to the 3D performance of a comparable desktop version represents a Holy Grail search, of sorts. After all, a chip like this practically begs to be compared to its desktop counterparts, the Radeon 9600, the Radeon 9600 XT or the NVIDIA 5700 Ultra.

Yet before we dive into the "notebook vs. desktop as gaming platform" comparison, let's take a moment to look at the Mobility Radeon 9700 and its important and new features, few though they may be.

PostSubject: Re: A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present   A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present Empty

Back to top Go down

A Late Christmas Present, And An Early New Year's Present
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Refuge  :: Prayer, Praise, Problems-
Jump to: