The Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place For Christian Music, For Everyone!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A prayer for some help, this would be helpful!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint of Virtue
Admin
Admin
Saint of Virtue

Male
Number of posts : 208

A prayer for some help, this would be helpful! Empty
PostSubject: A prayer for some help, this would be helpful!   A prayer for some help, this would be helpful! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 9:44 pm

Hey everyone, I wanted to post for some prayer. I need a bit of some prayer that my classes would come through, I am stuck in 10th until those classes come No way! . And I would also like some prayer for this website, I want this website to bring some glory to God, and that He would lead me in his footsteps. Thank you all very much. content
Back to top Go down
https://newfounder.rpg-board.net
Jawz
Jawz

Female
Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: A prayer for some help, this would be helpful!   A prayer for some help, this would be helpful! EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 10:20 am

i'll definately be sure to keep you in my prayers!!!
Back to top Go down
Alpha621
Member In The Making
Member In The Making
Alpha621

Male
Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: A prayer for some help, this would be helpful!   A prayer for some help, this would be helpful! EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 8:21 pm

Always praying for you, bro Bingo! !
Back to top Go down
http://alpha621.deviantart.com/
Saint of Virtue
Admin
Admin
Saint of Virtue

Male
Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: A prayer for some help, this would be helpful!   A prayer for some help, this would be helpful! EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 11:38 am

Thanks, I got my classes and am working through 10th grade! YAY!!! really? me? Hallelujah!
Back to top Go down
https://newfounder.rpg-board.net
Jawz
Jawz

Female
Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: A prayer for some help, this would be helpful!   A prayer for some help, this would be helpful! EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 12:26 pm

HOOORAY!!!!! *glomp* Approval
Back to top Go down
helma

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: A prayer for some help, this would be helpful!   A prayer for some help, this would be helpful! EmptyMay 19th 2010, 3:12 am

The question that undermines belief in prayer the power of prayer is obvious: if God does heal through prayer, why does he refuse to heal Type 1 diabetes, in every instance? Given the millions of people who have died from it, particularly those struck before the discovery of insulin in the 1920s, are we to believe that not a single one of those people of whatever fraction turned to prayer for healing at some point could be granted such? The odds are staggering. I suppose an alternative, if one is to maintain a belief in the power of prayer to heal, is that Type 1 diabetes is actually a (permanent) punishment from God, but then we have the problem of those struck with the disease in infancy and very young childhood, not apparently having committed any act worthy of divine retribution.
--------------
Cosmetic Surgery | Boob Job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A prayer for some help, this would be helpful!   A prayer for some help, this would be helpful! Empty

Back to top Go down

A prayer for some help, this would be helpful!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Refuge  :: Prayer, Praise, Problems-
Jump to: